The Toronto Gay Golf Group Tournament is back by popular demand. The kinder, gentler, more social version should be on everyone’s 2015 schedule.
Date and Time: Saturday, June 20th, 2015.
Golf starts at 1:00pm. Dinner/reception follows golf and goes until whenever.
Golf Venue: Beginner-friendly Remington Parkview Golf Club, 6400 Steeles Ave East, Markham.
Scramble format, shotgun start (everyone starts and finishes at approximately the same time).
Reception and Dinner Venue: Back downtown, financial district, at a soon-to-be renamed restaurant (currently Fionn MacCools) 181 University Avenue at Adelaide. (Parking onsite at only $7) A plated dinner service with choice of entrée.
Note: We will have a number of guest tickets available for dinner only – great for the non-golfing partners/friends. The venue is alongside the Hilton, where we are trying to arrange a special block of rooms for those coming from out-of-town, or who simply want to stay late and socialize.
Fees: $125 per person for TGGG members, $135 for non-members. Dinner approximately $40 (to be confirmed)
How to get involved?
- Pass the news along to your friends.
- Organize a foursome or two.
- Think about any sponsors you might know.
- Consider volunteering to help with sponsorship, prizes, grab bags, etc. We don’t have to wash the dishes.
- Fine tune your game to peak on June 20, 2015.
- Register by completing the form below if you haven't done so.
If you have questions, comments or other good stuff, please contact us at .
John, Lloyd, Jim, Jack, and of course, Frank.